Garden Windows From Clear Choice Exteriors USA of Owensboro. Imagine having your very own personal greenhouse INSIDE your home. Most people would probably think that a project like this would be insanely expensive and require a great deal of work. But what if we told you that you could create a collection of miniature greenhouses just by replacing your windows?
Garden windows from Window Depot USA add a little extra space by projecting slightly outward, allowing your plants the opportunity to catch plenty of sunlight. They are often installed in the kitchen but can be installed basically anywhere. They look like a small Bay or Bow Window. Garden Windows have glass on all sides except for the bottom, and you can also install glass shelves for a place to store flowers and plants.
- Fully welded, rigid PVC vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
- Aluminum and steel reinforcements in the front mullion.
- Clear 1-inch insulated glass package.
- Top sloped insulating glass (a constant 35-degree pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- Both vents and deadlites have a built-in weep system and external glazing.
- A two-part structural silicone is used to glaze the top slope and vertical deadlite portions of the unit.
- Exterior grade plywood head board, seat board and jamb are 5/4-inch for improved structural and thermal performance; support brackets are not needed.
- Locks and operators are mounted to the inside front area for easy access.
- A multi-point locking system locks sash at top and bottom for a tighter seal and added security.
- Engineered for new construction and remodeling applications.
- The window is shipped completely assembled and ready to install. Fiberglass screens are included with every window.
- Strength, Quality & Performance
- Easy to Open and Close
- Operates dependably for a lifetime
- Easy cleaning from inside your home
- 25% better at keeping your home draft-free
- Directs water away from your home
- Glazing options for every application & budget
- 140% stronger than metal
- Ventilation with limited sash opening
- Improved energy-efficiency & performance
Increased Energy Efficiency
Average Price Savings
Increase Condensation Resistance
Quality construction. That’s what it’s all about. It’s why we’re so confident that our windows represent some of the best thinking in the industry. And it’s why, once you see them for yourself, we think you’ll agree. Beautiful designs. Dependable performance. Unmistakable details. After all, you wouldn’t settle for anything less.
Get your 'down-to-the-penny' price quotation right now.
No Company Can Provide You With More Features at a Better Price
Why Choose Vinyl?
Our windows are constructed of vinyl, made with a compound proven to perform better than alternative building materials. Vinyl ensures long-lasting color retention and low maintenance, plus the added confidence of a warranty against rotting, cracking, pitting, corroding, and peeling. The vinyl is resistant to rot, insect, and microbial damage, never requires painting, and is easy to clean.
As beautiful as they are on the outside, the real beauty of Window Depot windows lies beneath the surface. With a host of the most popular homeowner features coupled with state-of-the-art, advanced manufacturing processes, each window in our product lineup offers dependable peace-of-mind performance. In addition, the low-maintenance vinyl can most often be cleaned with a damp cloth and resists fading and discoloring with age. But the best part is, Window Depot window features integral details for added insulation and maximum performance.